Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:15 PM
Welcome Guest

!!Freebuild Services -New Lands-!!

I doubt anyone will read this.. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Server Topics » General Discussion » I doubt anyone will read this..
I doubt anyone will read this..
steelersrawkDate: Saturday, 2012-12-29, 11:04 AM | Message # 1
Super Builder
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
Like I said in the thread name, I really doubt anyone would ever come back here and see this thread, but I would like to thank everyone that was a part of this server. This was my first minecraft server that I was ever attached to, and I loved every second of it. I remember all the fun we had, and wish it was all back, I cannot believe that Kbub had left the regular minecraft server, I know he was having tough times, but I wish it had never ended, as I miss everyone that was on these servers, and just wish, that maybe some day, we can all meet up again and catch up on how we all are.
If anyone sees this, add me on skype: steelersrawk1
but until then, this was the server that went down as one of the best damn servers I have ever gone on, and I miss it.
Goodbye.
- Steelersrawk

Error: 404

kbub17Date: Sunday, 2013-01-20, 10:55 PM | Message # 2
-Sensei-
Group: Site Owner
Awards: 1
hi

~kbub17~

Mike5063Date: Monday, 2013-06-03, 9:20 AM | Message # 3
Trusted
Group: Users
This was the best server in the entire world I learned a lot from it and a lot from kbub and his staff team. I honestly wish he would make another server. Best Owner in the world I have to admit. I learned from kbub, I started making alot of servers but none compared to his. His was just unbelievable and I wish you can make another one kbub I would love to help you out in anyway possible for giving me the fun and excitement of the server I doubt anyone comes back here, But I have noticed some posts in 2013 so hey. Lol. Anyways Come on kbub!!!! make another server!!!!!!

-mlgdragon

kbub17Date: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 0:55 AM | Message # 4
-Sensei-
Group: Site Owner
Awards: 1
I doubt anyone will read this... If anyone does, post back here. I would like to re-open the server. I just need to know if anyone else would be on board.

~kbub17~

acheronnnnDate: Monday, 2016-02-08, 7:47 PM | Message # 5
Trusted
Group: Users
This is ShadowKingBlake. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but it's been a while, and I'd love for the server to be online to play on it. It's 2016 and no matter where I go, it just seems as though that the golden age of Minecraft has dissipated. I'd love to be able to belong to an amazing community of players in a survival world like it was a long time ago. I'd also love to meet everyone from the old days of the Classic Minecraft Server.

Forum » Server Topics » General Discussion » I doubt anyone will read this..
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Visits/Users
Search
Copyright kbub17 © 2024 | You are on the "I doubt anyone will read this.. - Forum" page