Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:13 PM
Welcome Guest

!!Freebuild Services -New Lands-!!

is anyone still here?.... - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Server Topics » General Discussion » is anyone still here?....
is anyone still here?....
haloryan1Date: Thursday, 2011-08-11, 3:07 PM | Message # 1
Super Builder
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
rly, is anyone still here? if so leave a hi :/ its so boring now..........

MrazeDate: Thursday, 2011-08-11, 5:32 PM | Message # 2
Super Builder
Group: True Moderator
Awards: 1
We sure are still here, I think it's a good time for you to apologize. Keagan has always been here for you, just like others. Most of us would never get away with the stuff that you have done.
I don't know what the fight was about and I don't wanna know, but Keagan wouldn't ditch this all away out of nothing for no reason. If I were you I'd go talk it all straight.

I wouldn't blow my advice away this time..

haloryan1Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 0:07 AM | Message # 3
Super Builder
maybe you should know what the fight was about before giving advice. i will not aplogize for being treated like a tool.

MrazeDate: Friday, 2011-08-12, 0:28 AM | Message # 4
Super Builder
Group: True Moderator
Ok, then keep being the same ignorant fool you've always been and say bye bye to the beta server too.

haloryan1Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 1:02 AM | Message # 5
Super Builder
Lol your still the snuck up bitch like you used to be.

Ashyx3Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 5:33 AM | Message # 6
Killer Builder
Group: Trusted
I don't know what's going on, but yes I check thus every once in awhile and I check this thing where it says people that were mean to Ryan and i'm on that list? Ryan i've only told you the truth and only the truth. You aggervate me all the time but there ain't one time I haven't said sorry for something that was way out of line. I think you really need to chill, you are a cool person when you want to be but..Chris is here trying to really talk to you about this and you're being nothing but rude. You know he IS right, Keagan AND Pier have both let you off with a lot. So has James. So..I do think also, you both need to talk (you and keagan)

steelersrawkDate: Friday, 2011-08-12, 6:01 AM | Message # 7
Super Builder
Drop this topic smile be nice biggrin

Error: 404

haloryan1Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 7:21 AM | Message # 8
Super Builder
the asshole list was refering to anyone who ever did 1 little thing to pisss me off. i need to let the rage off osmewere, didn't want to rage to much on Keagan. And fine ill email keagan.
will that make you all happy?

kbub17Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 8:44 AM | Message # 9
-Sensei-
Group: Site Owner
I'm still here, for the time being anyway biggrin that is what this topic is supposed to be about right? not worthless bitching, I'm not coming back, that's the whole of it. So stop getting mad at each other and work towards a solution to stay together. If not, I've done nothing to help you, and the 10 months I spent with you would have all gone to waste. So as your past superop, I will say this once, and only once, don't be griefin on people for doing what they did, do what you need to do to have a better future. Don't bitch and moan because something changed for once. (btw this isn't pointed at any one person, it's pointed to E'ERRR'RRYYYBODY who reads this.

~kbub17~

haloryan1Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 11:29 AM | Message # 10
Super Builder
so a total of 4 ppl are the only ones left?

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 8:22 PM | Message # 11
Killer Builder
Hi I'm Monsterrr cool

JuliaDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 7:02 AM | Message # 12
Killer Builder
I think these fights are stupid. Can't we all get along with eachother? I just want to say thanks to anyone that wants these things settled just like I do.

~Godspell2007 (Julia) <3

kbub17Date: Monday, 2011-08-15, 11:43 PM | Message # 13
-Sensei-
Hi monster, remember you said that at sometime I'd leave? well, I left, and am not coming back. But the crazy part of it is, I stuck around the entire time the server was UP. biggrin So you were half right, and half wrong.

~kbub17~

kbub17Date: Monday, 2011-08-15, 11:53 PM | Message # 14
-Sensei-
Quote (haloryan1)
the asshole list was refering to anyone who ever did 1 little thing to pisss me off. i need to let the rage off osmewere, didn't want to rage to much on Keagan. And fine ill email keagan.
will that make you all happy?

well, here we are. Finally sorting things out. Ryan, you were out of line. You should know this by now. If not, you are the same ignorant kid you were before. The thing is, you have treated us all like shit. You have constantly been "upset", and you have taken it out on us. My view on the subject is, you have been overruled. You can do what you want, but if you have learned nothing from this, so be it. You will have wasted my time as well as your own. You can keep treating people like dirt such as steelersrawk1, who does whatever you want, and still you abuse his kindness. You need to learn to do the right thing, I'm hoping SOME part of this has done that. If you argue back, you will only show how truely arrogant you are to the matter. Stop treating people like they're your lapdog, for christs sake, you got mad at me because I wouldn't let you spawn items in the server. Grow up. Next, you really need to calm the fuck down when you get mad, it's getting annoying. You're worse than david when you call him names. (for any of you who don't know who david is, he's an asshole on minecraftvillage.com) This is getting out of hand, YOU are the cause of this, no matter how much you say I treat you like a tool, YOU do it just as bad, you're a compulsive abuser of the people who know you best. So much to the point where you stop noticing you do it. I'm tired of this, and i'm sure everyone else is. Mraze only said the truth above, same with ashley, and yet you smack them down, even though they are some of the ones who care most. You need to fix this, YOU need to apologize, YOU need to get yourself under control.

I'm done with the matter, it's up to him to decide how the beta server ends.

~kbub17~

Ashyx3Date: Tuesday, 2011-08-16, 2:27 AM | Message # 15
Killer Builder
I'm pregnant and I'm in college now, so i'm guessing my minecraft life has ended and I'm dealing with real life matters as of now, I miss you guys in all though. So yeah i check this every once in awhile.

Forum » Server Topics » General Discussion » is anyone still here?....
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Login form
Visits/Users
Search
Copyright kbub17 © 2024 | You are on the "is anyone still here?.... - Forum" page